Saturday, May 23, 2009

FINALLY 8 MONTHS

FINALLY 8 months!
She is talking more then ever. She loves to just play happily and hear all the different sounds she can make with her mouth.. She loves to say BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA, MA MA MA MA MA, BA BA BA BA, YA YA YA, But.... still no DADADDADAD. Johnnys a lil bit jealous. So, we have been working with it.
Yesterday we went to a birthday party. Lexie loved the cookie cake, and the ice cream.
Shes just like her MOMMY :)
She always tries to grab stuff and pull up. She loves when anybody will help her stand up and help her get to her destination by walking.
Also, I have always thought that shes not ticklish. But, I was definitely mistaken.... TODAY I tried to tickle her feet and she laughed SO HARD!
MoMMy and daddy started working at a painting job... So I don't get as much time as I would like with Lexie. I miss her while shes gone.. its like a different lifestyle. Its funny.. I felt free when i went to work and didn't have her.. haha. I miss her greatly.
I couldn't ever ask for anything or anyone to come along in my life that makes me happier then she does. :P

1 comment:

  1. Summer makes me feel the same way! I'm glad life is good for you.

    ReplyDelete