Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FINALLY 2!

going to the park is her favorite thing. She just won't ever get off the swing : ]
Loves to ride the horse.

her fairy dress... She once thought it was cute to wear. Now, "MAMA ITS TOO ITCHY" Unfortunately, She knows how to take it off /:

Loves to dance. Shes good at it too : ]
Lexie and her new baby








Her and the party crew.


Day out with Daddy.



Lexie's favorite. The Frog Jumper.












FINALLY 2!
for her birthday her Daddy decided to take her to Lake Winnie. She went with her dad, aunt Bridget, and one of their friends. I'm sure they had a BLAST. sad that I missed out. Her favorite ride was the frog hopper. She wanted to ride over and over and over again.

For her actual birthday I took her to Toys R Us & let her pick out anything she wanted. She picked out a baby that walks. & then as we were leaving she fell in love with a grocery cart. She wouldn't put it down. So, we got suckered into that too! haha. $90 dols later- were out the door. Never again will I be shopping at toys r us. haha. I swear the same things are at walmart only half the price.


A couple days later, we took her to Chuckee Cheese for her birthday party. All of her best friends came. Everyone invited showed up. She got lots of new toys that she loves to play with. pizza, wings, more then enough tokens. Couldn't have asked for her birthday to go better. Besides the flat tire Grandma M got in the parking lot. haha.

She is now in LOVE with barney. Always wanting to watch it. She gets pretty disappointed when we put the TV on and something else is on. She didn't want to watch Sesame street today. So, I had to put her Barney movie on in her bedroom for her. She only watches about half of it & moves on to something else.


Halloweens so soon. We already had her a fairy outfit. But, she doesn't like it. She cries and says its itchy and she wants it off. So, I figured I would take her to get another one. We went to 4 different stores yesterday and couldn't find anything. Then, we went to spirit. I wanted her to be a bumblebee. But, every time I asked her she says NOOOOO! haha. So, I asked her what she wanted to be. She chose Minnie Mouse. But, they only had up to 18 months /: We tried on both the outfits. And all of a sudden she didn't want to wear Minnie Mouse either. So, I figured I would just get the bumblebee. Hopefully she starts to like it soon. If not, atleast its 2-4 years. and she can always wear it next year! :] Hope she likes it. Because she sure did look cute in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment