Sunday, February 22, 2009

september 20th!


Lexie was acting so much bigger!

one day before she was finally FIVE MONTHS!

We were sitting there playing together. and she starts mimicking what i did! It was soo exciting!

First she was throwing her hand at me MULTIPLE TIMES over and over and over again. Like, she was playing high five.... And then i was blowing out with my mouth.. making noises. so she did it too !So, we just did that for like thirty min like it was a game! it was sooo cute! shes getting to the "FUN stage" now.
She just sits there and laughs about all day. Shes so entertained at the littlest stuff. Shes been so happy lately..
I DON'T WANT HER TO START TEETHING SOON :(


Yesterday was my cousins Christina's birthday so we went to Shane's rib shack..
She sat very well in a high chair.. and at the end of the meal me and johnny decided to giver her a lil piece of cake and ice cream. I didn't get a great picture of it. But it was fun.. She liked it... not as much as she likes those watery Popsicles though ...


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could taste that chocolate! I need to see her pierced ears too! We need to see her again soon. Glad she is getting to a fun age for you!!!

    ReplyDelete