Saturday, March 7, 2009

MY PPPRETTY BABY :)




hahaha ,, she didn't quite like the bike :)





Lexies FINALLY starting to sit up :)




she started doing it good about three days ago :) She sits up for a long time.. but starts to arch her back when getting tired.




She still wont roll over though because she still HATES being on her belly.




The other day she fell asleep on my leg though :) very adorable. she never does that.




I took her to the Dr the other day. and they weighed and measured her and they said that shes only on the 7th percentile!!! i don't think that i believe that though... So I decided I'm not writing it in her baby book until i go again. when shes six months..




SOOOO SOOON :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, she's not quite big enough to understand how much fun the bike can be. Such a cutie! Thanks for coming to visit Summer the other day and bringing your little angel too. Can't wait to see her sitting up myself!

    ReplyDelete