Thursday, December 10, 2009

OOPS

She loved walking around with her favorite blanket over head. Shes SO silly!


takes it with her everywhere!
Lexie and her BEST FRIEND Rylee

Finally got a couple pictures posted. Wish I could do it more often.
Yesterday we were walking around outside and she fell flat on her face. CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED. I picked her up, held her tight, rocking her back and forth. I look at her lip and its GUSHING BLOOD. So sad. It was the first time she ever Bled. I felt so bad for her. The blood just kept coming. I flipped her upside down because that was the only way she was going to let me see her mouth. She was bleeding out of her 2nd top tooth she just got. I washed it off and shortly later she went to sleep. Good thing. She needed the nap. Today when I tried getting her to brush her teeth she was VERY hesitant. She eventually did. But, I didn't want to force it because I don't want her to hate her tooth brush.




1 comment:

  1. :( sad to hear she got hurt. I know it was hard on you too. love the matching PJ's!!!

    ReplyDelete