Tuesday, December 23, 2008

THREE MONTHS

-") LEXIE IS THREE MONTHS ")-
She turned THREE MONTHS the 21st! I actually worked that day. And my dad, Sydney, Jennifer, and ofcourse me.. Sang Happy birthday to Lexie.. My dad started and everyone just kinda followed :) she didn't really understand what was going on I wouldn't say though. haha..

well. She is standing very well now when she holds onto my hands. She loves to stand up and sit up. as long as she sees and knows whats going on she is VERY HAPPY. She cant balance at all.. But her leg muscle's seem to be pretty strong.

Today I took my first shower with her. I usually just give her a bath. But today I was in the shower. My mom was out there watching Lexie. And she came in and told me Lexie pooped so she smells a little bit. so i just took her in the shower with me. She liked it.. and I thought when i got her out of the shower.. she would cry.. because she usually does. but this time she didnt?

I do think that she enjoys being in the bath tub better. Because she smiles real Big. and kicks around..
But shes just extremely mad when i take her out of the shower. :(


Well, its getting late. I really need to go to sleep. Because if i don't...
I'm going to get NO sleep when Lexie wakes up in the morning.

TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment