Wednesday, December 17, 2008

one of her firsts


Well today we went to visit josh, my brother in the hospital. Josh held her a lil bit. and she started to get just a lil bit fussy. so i laid her down in her stroller hoping maybe she would fall asleep. I put the passifier in her mouth and she was suckin on it hard. and she accidently spit it out. and replaced it with her thumb. Sucked her thumb for forever. and finally fell asleep :)... with her thumb in her mouth. This is the first time that she has ever sucked her thumb. I was so excited. Shes laughing more then ever. She loves to be tickled on her back. and she loves to be talked to. Still wakin me up every morning around 8 bc she wants her diaper changed. Just some attention. So she knows that shes loved : ) bUt she usually lets me go back to sleep. Which is always good. : )

1 comment: