Tuesday, July 14, 2009

mY bAbY gOt StUnG By A BEEE :(


LEXIE SPENDING TIME WITH HER UNCLE JOSH AND JAYCEE

Lexie and her cousin Jaycee Leelan


We were outside visiting with our neighbors, Jake, Amber, and her best friend Rylee. I was holding Lexie in my arms when a big hornet landed on her neck. I didn't know what to do... FREAK OUT. was the first thing that came to mind. As I tried to swat the bee away, it was not moving. When Jake tried, instead of flying away.. it chose to sting her.. I felt so bad. Even with her in my arms.. I could not protect her.. She cried and finally caught her breath. About 5 mins later she was fine. They told me that if I put tobacco on her sting it would make the sting go away. I had never heard of that before. But it definitely seemed to work :)



She is getting sillier and sillier by the day.. She loves to crawl up the steps to Rylee's house and hold on to the bars standing up dancing-- even if their isn't any music! haha.



1 comment:

  1. yes that was a traumatic experience that she will never remember.

    ReplyDelete