Monday, July 6, 2009

say bye bye to cookie,

Lexie acts like shes understanding more words lately. She has learned how to clap.. She gets so excited when I clap my hands and say CLAP CLAP CLAP- and shell laugh and laugh and try to say CLAP ... shes adorable : )
She loves to take baths. She thinks its funny when i lay her down in the bathtub- and after i put the shampoo on her head- ill try to rinse it out with mmy hands - She'll laugh at me... and everytime I put my hand up to wash it off she Pushes my hand down and laughs at me. . Shes so cute. :)
Fourth oF July was the other day.. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO see FIREWRKS. so im not sure if Lexie was going to be scared or enjoy them. We did light some sparklerss. and she loved it.
We just got rid of Lexies first puppy. She seemed to really like her when we bought her for her. The dog was just reallly annoying at night- she wouldnt let me sleep.
Now that the puppies gone (and deff missed) Lexie doesnt seem to act like she realizes shes gone.. she still goes to the place the dogs food used to sit... She loved to Hurry over there and put dog food in her mouth before i noticed. HA.

1 comment: