Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 mnths and growing


fell asleep on the floor- haha. she must have been tired :)

well- i havent updated lately- Because i tried a cpl days ago and for sum reason it was telling me that this website was no longer a website.. very strange.


Back to lexie. I went to get her ten mnth pics recently. I wld say besides when she was a newborn and wldnt her open her eyes for me for the camera- this was the hardest that she had ever been. I Ijust happened to schedule an apt for a day that she was CRANKY the entire day- so all she wld do was cry.. THe pics werent good at all. I got some very cute CRYING pics though. .haha.


She now says UH OH. i taught her when u drop sumthing on accident- u say UH OH! so .. she now says it all the time.. very much over uses the word- But she deffinately knows what it means. we were sitting together on the couch- and she kept dropping her bottle off the couch and saying UH OH and laughing. It was so cute :) shes growwing up so fast..


I still try to get her to walk on her own more- she still wont do it.. shes back to thinking that she cant walk unless she holds BOTH my hands...


So, I started working a cpl days ago. I missed her so much. and she was only away for twelve hrs..and i gotta go bak in the mrning and be away from her again :( I couldnt imagine being a full time Mom all the time. and Not Being my daughters primary person that she goes to ;)
I have been working on her room a lot lately- It is looking GREAT! Forr some reason.. the only person that doesnt seem to notice- is the one thats room it is ... haaha.. I am going crazzy with it though - I have fell in love with stuff for her room on ebay-

Add Image
She has butterflies all over her room now- Now all i am waiting for is the letters that go on her wall. I am so excited.. its going to look so great when im done with it. Im thhinking that I really hope to one day soon have a bigger room for her- Its running out of room for everything that I want to do to it.


So, today lexie crawled all the way our steps outside- before i got up there. and she was knocking on Dales door for like 10 seconds :) haha.. Good thing the neighbor was obviously sleeping and didnt come to the door :)

No comments:

Post a Comment