Sunday, June 28, 2009

baby oil

yesterday We had a cookout at my moms house. Lexie went swimming. She enjoyed it. After going swimming she acted tired so i put her into my moms bed for a nap. About 30 mins later i went in there and she was sitting up playing with The blankets. Im not sure if she ever made it to a nap. So. I changed her diaper and I put her in the sun room while i went outside, (BC I didn't think outside was the best thing for her.. It was supposed to be like 100 something degrees yesterday.. So, when I made it back into the SUN ROOM ryan Had a WHOLE bottle of BABY OIL POURED ALL OVER HER . WOW... I couldn't imagine... after giving her a bath-- She is VERY SOFT.. and.. her hair still looked wet last night before putting her to bed. My mom got some pictures. I will have to post later when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment