Monday, August 24, 2009

almost walking


Lexie is now 11 months. I cant believe in less then a month will be her birthday and i still have NO IDEAS on what to do for it.. I need to make some invitations. I just cant decide what to do.. I was thinking of doing one with my friends baby is 2 days younger then Lexie.. But I haven't talked t o her in awhile... HMM i think i need to get on the ball :)
So, Lexie will be walking in NO TIME. She now will stand by herself.. She used to be too scared to try. Also. she walks all around the house with the walker. When i hold her hands and walk her around the house. She basically can do it herself.. she just doesn't think that she can do it without something to hold on to. So, we will see how long it takes her to start walking I am excited. - also dreading it.. haha.
I bought a new couch. and i really don't want it getting sticky and germy.. hmm. so.. i will have to stick to her using her high chair to eat EVERY TIME.. no More drink spilling..

No comments:

Post a Comment