Thursday, August 27, 2009

bye bye... lexie

Lexie is now walking all around the house in her push walker. She also feels more and more comfortable holding on to my hand with one of her hands and getting to where she wants to go.
I met my friend heather at our apt office because she was there to fill out an application. So, I brought Lexie over there to play with him for a lil while.. HES 6 MONTHS OLD and BIGGER AND LONGER THEN LEXIE.. i couldn't believe it. haha. any chunkiness that she used to have - she doesn't have any more. When they were leaving I told Lexie to say Bye Bye yo Caleb- and she waved at him.. and smiled ") I didn't know that she knew how to do that.. sometimes she does it- But she actually knows what it means. So. it kind of surprised me.
I'm going to take her to get her 11 month pics today. I hope that she does better then last month. I made it for a later time- so hopefully shes not sleepy.
i STILL have NO ideas for her birthday.. anyone have any???????

No comments:

Post a Comment