Sunday, October 11, 2009

WALKING ? AHH!

Yesterday all day she chose to try to walk EVERYWHERE she went. Shes NOT afraid to try. And shes so excited after she makes it without falling :) She usually takes 2-4 steps at a time and then falls. Growing up so fast. Although, I am pretty ready for it. VERY ready to not have to scrub her knees all the time. Not so ready to have to chase her.. AHH... This will happen very soon I'm sure.. She has became a lot more confident in being a BIG GIRL I think.

I'm not sure if I have written it in her blog but her Best friend Rylee- every time she sees her she gets really excited and says BOBBY! hahaha. I think its just close. and She cant say Rylee yet. were working on it though :)

Today we are at my dads. Lexie is going with her LOLLY and AUNTIE SUMMER to the fair. I am sure they will have a lot of fun... WISH I COULD BE THERE TOO : )

No more words really yet. More Jibber Jabber. Sometimes she sounds like shes talking in Chinese. ha. We have been working on saying Ducky. Because she plays with her rubber ducky in the bathtub and one of her toys she got for her birthday has a ducky on there that quacks. She enjoys playing with that also. In the bathtub she couldn't say DUCKY. Then, I squeezed out the ducks water and said Ducky's going PEE PEE and she said PEE PEE and laughed. She thought that was VERY FUNNY.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a joy! She will start talking eventually. Just remember the more she hears, the more she will say. Believe me, one day you will be ready for her to stop talking! :p

    ReplyDelete