Wednesday, October 7, 2009

taking steps.

She is standing at long periods of the time ALL THE TIME NOW. She will just let go of something and stand there for like 30 seconds at a time by herself. Then give up and fall down. She has also started attempting to take steps. When she is like standing up on something - and wants to come to me she will step about 2 steps at a time to get wherever she may want to come. So, I am excited.

Yesterday I had amber and Jake over and we were trying to watch a movie. The kids had a late night- Rolling all over the couch sleepily trying to get comfortable. They never did fall asleep. I thought it would have been a cute picture... I bought her a new pink fluffy pillow for her room and I laid her and Rylee down with Lexie's Blanket that she LOVES so much. Their so sweet.

I also bought Lexie a CD with FUN songs and rhymes on it. ALL KINDS OF GOOD BABY MUSIC. Shes in the living room right now dancing to I LIKE TO EAT EAT EAT APPLES AND BANANAS.

She also has been learning how to do flips herself. She will put her head down and try to flip over- She hasn't gotten the flip over process down by herself yet though. She also has been attempting to stand by herself. She looks so funny. She will be standing completely up with her hands touching the floor. haha. SHES HILARIOUS.

Also something that she has started to do is When I see her getting into something that she probably shouldn't be and I say NO or take it away from her.. She will Get the sweetest LIL voice and say MOMMY? haha. So sweet. I don't give in although she makes it VERY tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment