Saturday, October 24, 2009

she can walk down the steps now ?!

Well. someone stole my laptop. So I guess no more pictures for awhile :( that's the worst thing about any of it- all her pictures-- are gone. So depressing. All my videos of her- GONE :'(
At least I have one picture a month from the portrait studios. I knew their was a reason that I did that. I'm so sad. Some people are just so pathetic these days. I guess they can have fun with their broken laptop and pictures of my daughter. Next, They might fall in love with her and want to come back for her. I would definitely have to kill someone. Good thing is I might have gotten his name from all of this? Hopefully the cops want to do something about it.

Other then that, she luckily stayed with Jennifer last night and missed everything. She came back today and went STRAIGHT TO SLEEP. I'm sure she was tired from all the fun she had. I get her back and she fully knows how to go down steps standing up. Before she was LIL MISS CLIMBER- But was stuck going down. HA. But shes got it down.

I wish I had some pictures to update. I will have to do something about this.. and soon. :(

We carved pumpkins. I had woken her up to do it- and she didnt get really into it. I really should have just let her sleep. She was sleeping so good too. I got some pics. But no smiles still. So, I am sure that I will have to do some more of her and the pumpkin when she's in a little of a better mood.

1 comment:

  1. well didnt u have most of ur pictures on ur myspace?
    u didnt lose those atleast.
    and ur videos. i know how u feel, but i think most of mine r on youtube.
    that is crazy she learned to go down the steps.
    ur dad and jennifer dnt even have steps, how did she learn? lol
    well u can use my computer to upload pics still and even ur dads. :]

    ReplyDelete