Sunday, November 22, 2009

14 months old

She is completely off of formula. I haven't given her any since last time I wrote about it. Two nights ago though She woke up at about three in the morning and she was CRYING and wouldn't stop. When I went in there I brought her some juice. I usually try not to do that. But i didn't understand why she was crying, or what I was going to have to do to get her to go back to sleep. After drinking her grape juice she was still crying. So, I let her get out of her crib for a little while because she couldn't seem to fall back asleep. It was a little bit cold so I put her pajamas on her and changed her diaper. I also gave her some baby Tylenol and a teething tablet. thinking maybe its her teeth. She still has only her two bottom teeth. So, I'm assuming that that probably wasn't what was wrong... Who Knows? Maybe she was just cold.
Yesterday when I was giving her a bath she loved the bubbles. She kept putting her face down in the water and getting a bubble mustache and she would Laugh so hard. I was also laughing at her in the beginning. Until I realized after her coughing up the water about the 30th time that she did it - She was also DRINKING the water. She had lots of bubbles in her mouth. It was HILARIOUS. I took some pics and some videos... Just don't have a computer to upload them to.
Last night we stayed the night at my moms house after having a meatloaf and mashed potatoes dinner. Lexie absolutely LOVED the mashed potatoes. I had to get back up 2 times for seconds. and thirds. Also, Lexie's great grandparents came over and ate too. Great Grandma paid her lots of attention. Lexie liked that a lot. ESPECIALLY GOOD Because she doesn't get to see her great grandparents often. Also, Rylee came over to play with her and Ryan.. Lexie always enjoys having friends to play with. And i like it too Because its less work for me to keep her entertained. We had fun. She fell asleep pretty early and slept until at least 10. I was surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment