Sunday, November 1, 2009

2nd halloween

Halloween morning Lexie had no idea that it was any special occasion. All she cared about doing is sleeping. Every time she cried for me to come get her- 15 mins later she would want to go take a nap- She would sleep about 1/4 the amount she usually does- and then wake up sleepy. So, Basically all she did was take naps until about 6 o'clock. Their was a Trick Or Treat thing at the church down the street that I planned on going to. I was just happy she didn't give me time to put her Halloween costume on before letting me know she wasn't going to the church and she'd rather just stay home and sleep.. So I stayed home impatiently waiting for her to wake up. Once she finally woke up I took her straight to her Uncle Josh's to see all the Halloween decorations that he had put up at the house. and he wanted her to come Trick R Treat at his house.
So, we did. While we were already there we went around the block to a couple neighbors with Kim and Landon. Lexie got the sour fruit punch straws. Lexie and Landon really enjoyed eating that on the way from house to house. After going there I told my mom and Ryan that we would go with them to my Aunts old Neighborhood. We went to the BIG SCARY guy that they do every year. Lexie was VERY SURPRISINGLY the only kid not scared that went in for candy. Ryan wouldn't even go inside near the man along with the 10 kids behind him.
After that we went to the Enclave houses where She Trick R Treated more with Rylee and Landon. I recommend going there : ) Bus, make sure you remember to bring a stroller. Unlike me, Landon fell asleep and didn't leave much room for Lexie so I was stuck carrying her. She had fun. When the people let her pick what she wanted from the bowls she would stand their contemplating on what she was going to get for 15 mins. Sometimes Rylee would have to choose for her. Full day of fun stuff- Sure enough, when we got home at about ten She PASSED OUT. Slept like a baby. So she could wake up and be the wonderful baby that she is.
I hate that the day was over- I guess thats how it feels to buy something that is only good one time.

2 comments:

  1. So sad we didn't get to see her dressed up this year. Maybe next year Summer can do a little trick or treating with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was the cutest little bunny around! I only wish my camera had worked!

    ReplyDelete