Sunday, November 29, 2009

2nd THANKSGIVING

She didn't know what to think. We were so busy. She didn't get to have one nap the WHOLE DAY.
We went with my Dad and Jennifer and Summer to Trenton for fried chicken, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. Lexie got to eat before all the food was ready. So by the time the chicken came she was full off mac and cheese and potatoes. She loved all the food though. Lexie was playing with much older kids playing tag. She enjoyed being carried around from place to place. Leah loves to play with her. and Lexie loves the attention. So it worked out perfectly.
Her Lolly and Pops dropped us off at our car just in enough time to rush to pick up Johnny and go to my moms for her thanksgiving Lunch at 3. She was ready for a nap. But I wasn't sure that I wanted her to sleep for the TG dinner at my moms. ESP because I had forgot the camera for the TG at Jenn's moms. So, I get there, put her in her high chair. and feed her some turkey, stuffing, ETC. She ate it. By the time her plate was done and after I got some pictures. I decided I would squeeze a nap in. Before she fell asleep- It was 4 o clock. and I decided to let her go with her Daddy to his parents thanksgiving. He said she didn't sleep there, she ate a little more. and the day was over- at about 8 o clock we got back home. and she PASSED OUT.
Now, Yesterday she slept all night and then that morning I thought she would wake up.. I finally checked on her around 1 and she saw me check on her so she woke up. Only for about five minutes and then she wanted to go back to sleep. She slept til 4 when I woke her up thinking she should be hungry and we went to Lupis with my Mom, Ron, and Ryan. We got there, she hardly ate and FUSSED the WHOLE time. So, after dinner and playing some arcade games we went back to the house and she went RIGHT TO SLEEP and slept the rest of the night. I woke her up this morning before work to change her diaper. I took her to the couch and sat her down. she laid her head down for about 10 minutes. So, I figured its nap time again.
I'm not sure why shes sleeping so much? She had a little bit of a fever yesterday and was really fussy. So, I'm thinking maybe shes getting more teeth and would rather just sleep threw the pain of it. But, I'm really not sure. I cant wait to get back home after work to see how shes feeling. and maybe a surprise tooth?!

No comments:

Post a Comment