Wednesday, September 2, 2009

STANDING BY HERSELF... A LONG TIME.

Today I went to my great dads house. (he just told me to add an adjective before DAD)
Right when we walked in I put her down- standing......... and she stood for 30 seconds BY HERSELF. She knew she was standing by herself. and she was standing there with a BIG smile on her face- Too bad I couldn't get it on camera- I never have my camera when I actually need it. She was so proud of herself- before falling down. ha.
My dad was VERY excited that he got to see her (pretty much for the first time)
She wont do it again- I'm not sure what put her in the mood to show off for me. I am just hoping that she wants to show off for her daddy when she gets home. HA.
Right now she is spending some time with Jennifer- and hopefully Summer will wake up soon and get to play with her before we leave here.
Earlier we were in the living room watching her play with a talking book. and the book said HAPPY. and she said happy. WE ALL HEARD HER. she tries to play us like she cant talk.. ha.
BUT she is smarter then she chooses to let me believe. I think she likes being my BIG baby.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the baby left in her because before you know it she will be a little girl.

    ReplyDelete