Monday, September 28, 2009

words she says at 1

she has 2 bottom teeth :)
One is all the way grown in and the 2ND one is about half way broke out. The second tooth she wasn't fussy with- I haven't had any problems with that lately :)
Yesterday Johnny went to the hospital so Jennifer took her to church with her. She said that she put her in the nursery with her new Wintertime Outfit on her. and the church was too hot for it. So, when she picked her up from the nursery she was crawling around in a diaper. haha.

Today at the dentist she learned how to drink out of a straw. I gave her some of my Capri sun and she liked it enough to learn how to suck threw it.. I think it helped when I was holding the straw to give her some- Somehow it taught her to close her mouth and suck in..

When we got back home Rylee came down to play. Lexie was playing with her new sea horse she was given by her aunt laurie. She loved it! She was holding it like a baby rocking it back and fourth with her BIG smile on!

Words that she can say---

MOMMY, MAMA, - usually says when she wants me or wants something-- (i think its because it's got a M like MORE.. Or MMMM..)
DADA,
PUPPY-
Yesterday we were watching TV and she saw a puppy and said PUPPY! She usually over uses the word. But she does know what it means.
BABY- She likes to say this word- Sometimes she says the word BOBBY instead. So, we are working on that. Today at the dentist she was playing with a potato head and she was calling it BOBBY.- HA.. boy version of baby I GUESS.
UH OH- She has learned to say this when she drops her stuffed animals in stores to let me know we have got to stop. GOOD THING TOO!
BYE BYE - I have been trying to teach her to put 2 words together Like BYE BYE PUPPY- hasn't been quite successful yet though.
THANK YOU - She likes to play games with me by handing me items and me handing it back to her. and her saying THANKYOU. Kind of sounds more like (DU TU) But she knows what she means :)
PAPA- She Definitely says the word But I'm not quite sure that she knows what it means.


She also has been enjoying saying different sounds lately. She says the word MEEMEE all the time. ha. I guess because its like MOMMY but its kind of like a different word.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I've definitely been working on Lolly too. :) singing "la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,....."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha well hopefully :) Ill try too.

    ReplyDelete