Thursday, January 28, 2010

16 months

Lexie went to her Dr's appointment at 2 yesterday. They told me that she has an ear infection in both her ears. I had to reschedule her last appointment because she was sick. Fever, runny nose, coughing, ETC. They said its very common for babies to get ear infections after getting over a sickness. I haven't felt like she has been acting fussy. Maybe a lil bit. But , not enough for her to have an ear infection. I'm guessing shes just a tough little girl. They gave me some amoxisillin to give to her for the next week. I hope she starts feeling better. They also gave her two shots. They said these are the most painful shots that she will get. She got a chicken pox vaccine. I wasn't sure that I really wanted to give it to her. But, the dr didn't tell me what it was until she was already injecting it. I would hate for her to get them at a older age though. I always was scared that would happen to me. Because I also had the same shot. They told me to give her Tylenol to help her the rest of the day.. She took it like a champ. 5 mins after the shot she was good. Never even needed any Tylenol.

Yesterday Lexie went to her Grandmas house. She has a toy there that Lexie was putting the ball threw the hole, and then the ball would fall down the stairs. She LOVED IT. It was kind of like a puzzle. Today I made her a sippie cup of apple juice. She found a regular cup and discovered her sippie cup can fit into the cup. So she drank it that way. Shes so funny.

She has also learned to say NO when she doesnt want something or doesnt want to do something. She will say OOOO OOOO and shake her head NO. haha. SO CUTE. I dont laugh at her though.. I dont want her to think its funny to tell me NO.

Lexies sleeping now. She has been waking up earlier then normal since shes had an ear infection. It sucks, I miss sleeping in... A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment