Sunday, January 31, 2010

she knws when its her bath time!

its been a fun morning. I get a phone call which wakes me up from the old guy upstairs. talk to him for about 15 mins. Which reassures Lexie that Im awake. So, as I make an excuse to get off the phone, and finally get to lay back down. Lexie is ofcourse standing in her crib screaming MAMA AHHHHHHHH MAMA AHHHHHH... hah.
soo. I get up let her out to play. Give her a bananna. Then, decide Im going to get in the shower. She follows me to the bathroom and wont leave the shower curtain. Shes pointing at the bath tub because she wants to get in and play. Therefore, Im not showering. and she is! She knows what she wants. Shes in there playing with her new bath toys that her Grandma M got for her.

Today were going to the mall. I predict it will be a fun day :) Maybe, if shes good she will get to play in the malls park. Last mall trip she was sleepy and enjoyed her temper tantrums of throwing herself on the floor and crying... UGHH! lets make sure she gets her nap in!

No comments:

Post a Comment