Sunday, June 21, 2009

9 months today :)

about 3 days ago I was running upstairs to ambers house. and lexie saw me going up there. so she decided to follow me. She went up about 6 steps! I didnt know that she could do that! Shes growing soo fast. Now, she needs to learn how to walk, its getting hard to carry her everywhere we go. Shes getting so heavy.
2 days ago i was in the walmrt parking lot driving to wal mart.. and they were giving away puppies so oi stopped and figured lexie would LOVE HER. so I decided to take her and sell her in a few days. .Now, we have fallen in love with her. Im not sure what im going to do about that.. This morning, i woke up and was watching lexie. I needed to take a shower before her daddy was awake so i put lexie in her room to play and i put the dog in the living room- that way they are seperated while im gone.. the dog doesnt do much moving yet - When i got out of the bathroom Lexie had crawled all the way into the living room and was playing with the dog! it was so adorable : ) I tell lexie to give the puppy kisses and she leans forward to kiss him.- But she doesnt know how to pucker her lips yet- very cute : -)

Today was fathers day, we started the day by going to my moms. We were having a Family cook out for fathers day. Lexie loves cheese burgers. She really just loves anything that I give her. She had fun with Jaycee (her cousin she NEVER gets to see) Ryan and Alyssa. We went swimming, took some pictures. And visited with the family, Later went to Johnnys fathers house to give him a card for fathers day. Afterwards we picked up her Aunty Sydney and Uncle Josh. and went to my dad and jennifers house. That was fun. Jennifer cooked a little Chicken dinner- and fed Lexie Baby food. We enjoyed the time with summer. Lexie decided to knock over a drink that was FULL all over the kitchen floor after i walked past the cup. Not very mch fun to pick it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment