Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lexies window experiment

The other day i was outside with my dad, Lexie, and Johnny looking at the car after somebody came and looked at the Taurus and didn't buy it because my car wouldn't shift into drive. I had to buy something for my break lights. My dad came over to help me fix it. While he was in the front seat trying to put the part in, my arms were getting tired so i put her in the backseat of the car and closed the door. she stood up in the seat And Kept ramming her head into the window and laughing.. it was so funny! She did it about 20 mins and laughing afterwards that I had to put my hand in front of her forehead so she would quit. It was hilarious- it was too bad that i didn't have a video camera attached to me .. HAhahha

1 comment:

  1. I got a few videos of her the other day. If you want, I can put them on my youtube.

    ReplyDelete