Sunday, June 7, 2009

Very Mobile Now

A couple days ago, I put Lexie down for a nap and she slept for about 2 hours. And when I went into her room to put away clothes, she was standing up in her crib for the first time and smiling at me as if to say, "look at me, Mommy!" So now she is starting to crawl around on the floor too, heading straight to objects she wants to play with or eat. My mom (Lexie's grandma) was babysitting last night and Lexie crawled all the way across the room FAST in order to get a bite of the ice cream she was eating. She kept wanting to put her hands in the bowl of ice cream, so Grandma just kept feeding a few more bites to her. She's getting around good, sitting up good, and pulling herself to standmore and more. She is a lot of fun now....more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. We need to see Lexie! Make sure to get some videos of her. I take a lot of short videos of Summer with my camera. One day, you will forget some of the little things. I have. :)

    ReplyDelete