Monday, September 14, 2009

cry cry cry :( she feels miserable.

so much for my luck. I think that I jinxed myself. Yesterday her teeth were hurting her so bad. I felt so bad for her. I put her to sleep last night because she was kinda cranky. After putting her to sleep she woke up four different times crying MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA........
:'(
It breaks my heart to see her in pain. I gave her some teething tablets and some pain reliever medicine. It didn't seem to make any difference though. I'm not sure how tonight will be. I am hoping better- She was crying with her eyes closed while sitting up in her crib. She didn't want to be held. She just wanted the pain to go away. So, I let her stay up with me a lil while each time she woke up- But i could tell by the way she was crying she really just needed to get some sleep-
So, I put her in her crib and turned on a lullaby CD for her in her room :) I think that definitely helped- She only woke up twice after that.
I really think I need some better Cd's for her though. Their not too entertaining... HA. IDK why they would even make Cd's with music like that.. lol.. I'm sure Lexie wishes that it had a little better music too. But, it was good - the best I had.

It probably didn't help at all that shes starting to get the first signs to a cold. all night her nose was runny and it was hard for her to breathe. She hates when I wipe it- But what baby doesn't??
Hopefully she feels better tonight. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment