Sunday, September 20, 2009

shopping at wal mart.

Yesterday I was at Wal-mart doing a little shopping. Right when I got there I took Lexie to the toy isle so she could occupy herself while I shop a little bit.
I really figured that I was done doing my Birthday shopping for her.

I found a green doggy. That you teach it her name and it teaches her to spell her name- and you can personalize everything- to talk about what she likes... etc.. etc.. As we walked around the store she was holding the puppy. She kept saying PUPPY. Its not exactly puppy- But I know that she knows what she's saying. haha.
End of the story- Basically. I fell in love with this puppy. and when I paid I also bought the puppy.

I CANT KEEP ANY OF HER PRESENTS SECRETS! hahaha.. It just so happens that she has seen and played with everything I bought her for her birthday- But, somehow Johnny has kept each of his gifts a secret. HAHA. Good thing she is still so young- When she gets older I will definitely have to work on hiding her gifts a LOT better.

She has also gotten a LOT better at saying bye bye. Pretty much everytime somebody says Bye Bye to her she says it back and waves :)

Tomorrow is her birthday and I looked up the news and its 80% chance of rain... UGH. I really hope that we get lucky and get to have a outside birthday as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment