Wednesday, September 9, 2009

finally.. a 1st TOOTH.

Yesterday I was talking with Jennifer telling her she still has no teeth. I was worried when she did get teeth how I was going to bribe her to put a tooth brush in her mouth. She said she gave Summer a lil rubber tooth brush that she would love for her gums to rub against it. She gave one to me. After getting home last night we decided to go to my moms to visit with Josh as my mom is out of town. After I got there- she was hungry. I snuck her a couple graham cracker cookies. As she was eating them- I thought.. to feel her gums for a tooth-
NOT THINKING THERE WAS ONE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE THERE----
sure enough ITS HARD.. I WAS LIKE OMGOOSH.. ?
no way? a tooth! She hadn't been fussy at all yesterday- OR TODAY.
Their is still NO DROOL.
I am absolutely STILL in shock that she has a tooth.
SUPER EXCITED- not sure why? bc the only privilege I get out of this is to make sure her teeth are brushed- Time to go get some fluoride free toothpaste. I HOPE SHE LIKES THE REAL TOOTH BRUSH AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES THE ONE JENNIFER GAVE TO ME FOR HER TO USE. Today I got it on a video on my camera of her brushing her teeth. I taught her how to rub it around all her GUMS. and she was laughing doing it for like thirty mins. She carried that thing everywhere I would let her. Then I thought that's probably not the best thing for her to carry around with her... EASY TO LOSE. One of the kids already took off with the case that it goes in. not a big surprise..... It looked like something the kids would like to play with.

Today me and johnny took her to Walgreen's to fill one of Johnny's prescriptions. AS we walked around the store and waited we went to the Halloween isle to look at costumes.. Johnny tried a few scary looking ones on. Lexie was looking at him like she was scared to death- We let her play with the long mustache on one of them - She backed away- Then, Johnny tried the scariest one on and she jumped backwards and cried.. It was so funny.
I was trying to get her to be ok with Halloween. Now, It kinda looks like she might be scared of it- I hope not. I wonder where kids get there fear from. Since shes been little there hasn't been any reason for her to be scared of masks.. I guess they just look scary. I hope she doesn't feel that way about the Easter Bunny... Atleast his eyes don't pop out of his head. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment