Friday, September 4, 2009

trying out milk.

LEXIE LOVES HER BLANKET FROM HER LOLLY AND POPS :)
I went in the room after her nap and she was standing there with the blanket over each shoulder- She was so cute- But of course- By the time that I got the camera and got a decent picture- The blanket had fallen. I still LOVE IT though.


Shes still just 11 months- and Amber tells me to try giving her milk- LEXIE loves to steel RYLEES sippy-cup with SOY MILK in it. It tastes a Lil sweet - so I've heard.

I have been trying to limit her to one bottle a day. I decided to try giving her some skim milk that amber had- Amber said she would like it- For some reason I said she wouldn't-

She was excited thinking it was apple juice- AND SHE DRANK IT. and HATED IT.. haha.

She kept putting it down- and making a sour face. HAHA. I kept giving it to her during the day while she was thirsty hoping she would like it more. But, - NO LUCK so far -

I will keep trying. :)
She has also been throwing little temper tantrums when shes sleepy. She hates it when she is so into something- and I will grab her and bring her inside and she will flip out CRYING KICKING AND SCEAMING! I usually just put her in her crib with her blanket and shut the light off and the sweet angel sticks her thunb in her mouth and falls right asleep.
I can't believe her birthday is so soon :) I have decided I want to have her party at Chester frost park because I think more ppl will come. maybe?
I don't know. But a cook out sounds great to me. and a pinata party for the older kids. and LEXIE can play in the park for awhile. open presents- and call it a party :) I have no idea who will come .. Most ppl are flaky- We will see.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could put a little bit of chocolate or strawberry syrup in the milk. I think that is what I did with Summer. Of course, you've been reading my blog so you probably know better than I do what I did. Also, when she does get teeth, make sure you start brushing them so she will get used to it and also don't ever put her in her bed (to sleep) with a bottle or cup of anything. That causes cavities. You are doing a great job with her! Hope we will get to come to the party. Sounds like the perfect place. So glad she loves the blanket I made for her.

    ReplyDelete