Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lexies 1st BDAY

Lexie's birthday was totally awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better one.
In the morning time I wasn't totally sure where I was going to have her party. I called Jennifer to find out what the weather was going to be like. I found out that it was a 90 percent chance of raining. It was hard to give up the idea of the park- But, I looked at it positively and at least Josh would be able to be there-
So, I went to the store with my mom and Johnny. and My mom was going crazy Buying her everything. She is so much help :) She bought her a cpl more outfits to put in her presents. And bought LOTS of candy for the pinata. and tacos. Then, I went to the party store to get My birthday girl a birthday hat.
We took some pics of her before she got into her cake. She LOVED HER CAKE- She went straight for the icing and ate all of the icing off of the cake . Then, we busted the pinata. We did the kids youngest to oldest. Lexie had no hope of busting it. Neither did Rylee.. Or Ryan really. Summer had a chance but wasn't hitting hard enough. I don't think that they quite understood why they were allowed to hit something with a bat. Finally My mom accidently broke it. Lexie then, got a hold of a lolly pop and got sticky stuff all over her hands, clothes, house, floor. haha. It was all worth it though. She Loved all her gifts that she got. She wasn't too interested in opening them though. So, I let Summer and Ryan help her open the presents. I figured they would enjoy it more anyway.
Today I got all her toys in her room and out of boxes so she can play with her new toys. She loves to sit in the chair. She LOVES a lil car that her great grandma gave her. Its got a MOMMY and BABY in it that she can push around. and it sings. She also has been playing a lot with the ball popper. Really, anything with music she loves :)
Her birthday all together went very well.
Thanks again to everyone that came :) I don't know what we coulda done without you :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree the party was great. Glad we got to make it. She was such a doll, as usual. It was funny when the cake went splat on the floor. She wasn't too happy about that, but was cheered right up when Johnny gave it back to her.

    ReplyDelete