Tuesday, September 8, 2009

loves to kiss

The other day she was playing with a puppy and I told her to kiss the puppy- She kept going MMMM...WA... AND KISSES THE PUPPY EXCITEDLY. she loved it- Now anytime I tell her to kiss something She doesn't hesitate and kisses it 300 times. Well, Maybe that's a Lil bit of an exaggeration.
It's so funny - when I tell her to give her mommy or daddy kisses She will go MMMM until she gets to my lips and open her mouth.. SHES HILARIOUS.

This morning I got up when she cried to feed her (usually her only bottle of the day.) After she napped a few hours later- We got up and played with her toys in her room for a little while Until her pawpaw (Johnny's dad) came over to help Johnny fix our door. I think she enjoyed his company. And sometimes I think she says papa. haha.. Maybe shes talking about him- And.. Maby not. lol.

I figured she was about to get hungry so I got some strawberrys out that I cut up in halves a couple days ago- GOOD THINK I DID :) She loved them and ate EVERY SINGLE STRAWBERRY--- OK.. she may have let me eat 3.. HAHA. Everytime she would swallow a strawberry she would yell at me until I gave her another - I tried to teach her to say PLEASE and THANK YOU instead of SCREAMING at me to get what she wants-
Sometimes she tries to say thank you- I know what she means- I'm sure nobody else would though. She kinda says TU TU. lol... But I cant get to attempt a PLEASE.

Later, Rylee came over to play- They had a fun play date (as usual) I was trying to put them in her room to play together- They didn't seem to like that idea too much- Johnny's fathers paint brushes seemed a lot funner for them to play with. I think we need some kind of gate that I can put up to keep her in her room - ?? Amber said rylee wouldn't go for that. I wonder if Lexie would- Shes a little bit younger-- a little bit more adaptable...

2 comments: