Thursday, September 17, 2009

learning body parts. :)

Last night Lexie was really enjoying playing with a toy. I put one on her head to be silly and she absolutely thought it was hilarious. So I would tell her put it on your head. and she would try to put it on her head. I also taught her she could put it on her ears. So, she would try. Then, I told her to put it in her mouth and she would put it in her mouth. Then, I tried to teach her to put it on Mommys head.. and Daddys head- So It helped her with understanding body parts.

Then, we went to my bedroom and she saw the toy box. I was teaching her to point at the butterflies. I said wheres the butterfly? and she would point! So cute . She is so excited about it. I cant wait to put it in her room. It will make her feel like its hers more I think.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you blogging more. Love reading about all the stuff she is learning. I wanna see the room too when you are done with it!

    ReplyDelete