Wednesday, September 16, 2009

learning a lil everyday

Lexie's tooth is coming in more- But its still not big enough to tell that she has a tooth without feeling it. She's still being fussy. She's been out of formula for the past 2 days- She has been handling it pretty well I would say- I'm not ready to get her off it cold turkey yet- Because its so convenient for when she wakes up in the morning hungry- to hand her the bottle and go back to sleep before she wakes up for good. Compared to this morning- getting up at 9 and staying up with her. She cried the ENTIRE morning. I gave her some kix cereal. She didn't want it. Usually she can preoccupy herself with this for at least 15 minutes.. This morning she didn't even want one. She cried and cried til I switched her food out for something else. I gave her some baby food (sweet potatoes and corn) She ate all of it- Didn't act like it was her favorite food or anything.. But at least She ate it better then she was eating the kix. By the time I finally got to the store this morning to get her formula, I gave her her bottle. and she drank the whole 8 oz not a problem.

Its kind of sad that I'm so close to getting her off the bottle. Its so much more convenient then food sometimes.

The other day my friend April came over- She saw Lexie throw her leg over her car and sit on it. She commented that that was really good because her daughter destiny cant do that yet-
I really just think every baby is different. They all learn different things at different times.

I accidentally left my bedroom door open while Lexie was awake FORGETTING that I had her presents that she hasn't seen yet in there - unwrapped. All that she saw was her BUTTERFLY TOY BOX that I got for her. By the time that she saw it.. she was so excited and walking all over that thing- She was trying to sit on the top- So cute- I will definitely have to get pics after her birthday of her on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment